Blogs I Follow
- I Want To Be A Voice Actor!
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Unbound Boxes Limping Gods
- International Bellhop Travel Magazine
- Fluff & Nonsense
- Art Attack
- Listful Thinking
- Big Jew on a Diet
- Postcard Cafe
- Being Margaret
- LEANNE COLE
- Stuff My Brain Thinks
- My bag of pixels
- NOTHING FOUND
- Jen Spectacular Industries
- BECKY SAYS THINGS
- How my heart speaks
- James Blunts voice sounds like when you havent quite got your headphones in properly. 1 day ago
- 🍁🍁🍁🍁 instagram.com/p/BZHaTGuAZYtB… 6 days ago
- RT @_calrich72_: Snakes don’t hiss they vote paprika over prawn cocktail 6 days ago
- RT @Channel4: BREAKING: The world's problems will not be solved by arguing with strangers on Twitter. We'll update you when we have more on… 6 days ago
- I’m voting for Walkers Prawn Cocktail! #chooseorlose cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53w4… 6 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Category Archives: Personal
But I am currently in the midst of drawing a series of Archer characters with my faithful sharpie, and I wanted to blog my progress. Here is characters, Ray Cheryl/Carol, Lana and Archer. 2 more to go then I’m finished. … Continue reading
I’ve always been proud of this picture. I think it’s beautiful. Yes it’s a cow, but cows are an unappreciated animal I think. Most of us have milk and cheese etc in our daily lives but it rarely crosses our … Continue reading
Any comments? Just a bit of personal research?
At 2.33am in the morning I’m struggling to stay awake as well as function. So I think it is about time to give the writer in me a sedative. For the people who read this, whether you are … Continue reading
Not 100% sure what the use of this is, but here goes. http://about.me/Beckiesheldon Trying to get my blog going, and it is hard, However, I enjoy it too much to give up. Love writing out the babbles in my head.
Penny farthings? Fascinated that people rode around on these. How do you mount them?! On a student budget and my inability to drive, it becomes difficult to find things to do as a student that don’t involve Jaeger bombs. My … Continue reading