Blogs I Follow
- I Want To Be A Voice Actor!
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Unbound Boxes Limping Gods
- International Bellhop Travel Magazine
- Fluff & Nonsense
- Art Attack
- Listful Thinking
- Big Jew on a Diet
- Postcard Cafe
- Being Margaret
- LEANNE COLE Photography
- Stuff My Brain Thinks
- My bag of pixels
- NOTHING FOUND
- Jen Spectacular Industries
- BECKY SAYS THINGS
- How my heart speaks
- A nandos style dinner https://t.co/EK4hPapd0w 1 week ago
- My best friend and soul dog. instagram.com/p/BSyvYqADquj9… 1 week ago
- Had a great time working on Paddinton 2 last week. Met some lovely… instagram.com/p/BSjGF_aDpNaf… 1 week ago
- Like tres qt https://t.co/sEVzMtnJTR 3 weeks ago
- Our wedding venue is looking spot on. https://t.co/KSrEv2oOEl 3 weeks ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: March 2013
At 2.33am in the morning I’m struggling to stay awake as well as function. So I think it is about time to give the writer in me a sedative. For the people who read this, whether you are … Continue reading
Not 100% sure what the use of this is, but here goes. http://about.me/Beckiesheldon Trying to get my blog going, and it is hard, However, I enjoy it too much to give up. Love writing out the babbles in my head.
Originally posted on The Belle Jar:
1. Assume that you are loved. 2. Assume that those who love you find some kind of value in you and the things you do. 3. Assume, however, that you don’t need to be…
Just wanted to share a couple of pics of my gorgeous little sisters. Although I don’t get to see them that much. I adore them. 3 years ago they hadn’t made their presence into the world and thinking back I … Continue reading
Penny farthings? Fascinated that people rode around on these. How do you mount them?! On a student budget and my inability to drive, it becomes difficult to find things to do as a student that don’t involve Jaeger bombs. My … Continue reading
Originally posted on Eideard:
Click to enlarge – Photograph: Justin Hofman/Barcroft Media A battle-scarred male southern elephant seal at Gold Harbour, South Georgia, in the South Atlantic. He had just fought oﬀ rivals to secure a harem of females.
3 Main Reasons I Want to Be a Journalist.