There is a line between health and fitness, but is it possible to contain complete health in your body and mind.
I think not. I think this would hint perfection, excluding external factors.
Buddhists sway more towards an enlightened and peaceful mind, yet athletes strive for a great body.
I want to know, is to what extent do they affect each other, and whether there is always room for improvement.
We live for the little accomplishments but will winning to some, become obsessive?
Blogs I Follow
- I Want To Be A Voice Actor!
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Unbound Boxes Limping Gods
- International Bellhop Travel Magazine
- Fluff & Nonsense
- Art Attack
- Listful Thinking
- Big Jew on a Diet
- Postcard Cafe
- Being Margaret
- LEANNE COLE
- Stuff My Brain Thinks
- My bag of pixels
- NOTHING FOUND
- Jen Spectacular Industries
- BECKY SAYS THINGS
- How my heart speaks
- RT @starwars: Journey behind the scenes of #TheLastJedi for a look at the evolution of the vulptex, Crait's crystal fox. https://t.co/QVJiO… 1 day ago
- RT @sjhoneywell: Very excited to see what our number 2 baby boy looks like tonight @AydenCallaghan @windowtothewomb best place for scans @B… 1 day ago
- 💙 https://t.co/vP07lsrDdn 1 month ago
- Love my job! Constantly learning and new things round every corner! 😊 1 month ago
- Lovely to meet you both @Emma_mcvey_ @GazGShore hope you had a lovely time meeting baby boy! #baby #scan https://t.co/eg4I201Bi3 1 month ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.