Pre-university jitters are incredibly common, considering the factors of moving away from the comfort of home. I have moved to Northumbria University in Newcastle from Huddersfield West Yorkshire after living there for 18 years. For over a year now I have craved the feeling of scarceness that you encounter with huge changes that everyone experiences in life. That feeling of an unpredictable future. The past two years have been difficult for me, with relationships, social, and medical factors that I have been lucky to fight off, with the support of friends and family. There have been times where I have needed to be in comfort. After these experiences, although negative at the time, they have brought out parts of my personality that I never thought I had. I found strength when I felt weak. I am not the only one to of experienced these feelings of a better future, I myself don’t have nearly as much life experience to preach. I have my whole life to create new pages in my story, but the first chapter is the foundation and basis for the rest of your life.
I have been at university for two weeks now. I have found people who make me smile, and my Journalism course is amazing. I have decided to find something every day to look forward to, and accomplish something, whether it be small or large, whether it be write something on my blog, or spend 3 hours at the gym.
I am grateful to have this window of opportunity that some others don’t get. This is a gift that I must respect.
I created this blog to share my thoughts and opinions on anything and everything.
Blogs I Follow
- I Want To Be A Voice Actor!
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Unbound Boxes Limping Gods
- International Bellhop Travel Magazine
- Fluff & Nonsense
- Art Attack
- Listful Thinking
- Big Jew on a Diet
- Postcard Cafe
- Being Margaret
- LEANNE COLE
- Stuff My Brain Thinks
- My bag of pixels
- NOTHING FOUND
- Jen Spectacular Industries
- BECKY SAYS THINGS
- How my heart speaks
- RT @starwars: Journey behind the scenes of #TheLastJedi for a look at the evolution of the vulptex, Crait's crystal fox. https://t.co/QVJiO… 1 day ago
- RT @sjhoneywell: Very excited to see what our number 2 baby boy looks like tonight @AydenCallaghan @windowtothewomb best place for scans @B… 1 day ago
- 💙 https://t.co/vP07lsrDdn 1 month ago
- Love my job! Constantly learning and new things round every corner! 😊 1 month ago
- Lovely to meet you both @Emma_mcvey_ @GazGShore hope you had a lovely time meeting baby boy! #baby #scan https://t.co/eg4I201Bi3 1 month ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.