I am a 20 year old journalism student from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, studying in Newcastle.
I love art, tattoos, cartoons, old as well as beautiful music and films.
I want to travel the world, and tell stories of people who want to be heard. I want to open my mind to possibilities and make a difference, even if it's as small as putting a smile on someones face.
Being the best isn't my goal, but having an amazng time on my journey, by meeting new people and sharing experiences.
To change the world is as easy as listening to someone.
Blogs I Follow
- Listful Thinking
- Big Jew on a Diet
- Postcard Cafe
- twenty thirteen
- Leanne Cole PHOTOGRAPHY
- Stuff My Brain Thinks
- My bag of pixels
- NOTHING FOUND
- Jen Spectacular Industries
- Becky Says Things
- How my heart rattles
- The Outer Hoard
- awesome shstart
- Beau Preston
- The Sixpence at Her Feet
- Mary Jo Watts (mid0nz)
- Inkslingers Tattoo Studio, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Selfie from the other day. http://t.co/sP4t4HSN68 1 day ago
- RT @annacallum: Having a fringe is annoying 1 day ago
- RT @sickipediabot: Looking forward to getting paid so I can finally buy some deodorant. Roll on Friday. 1 day ago
- Skyped my dog. He prefers the washing machine. Fine then. http://t.co/2nkso8rugg 1 day ago
- Progress. My sharpie is faithful. #archer @ArcherFX http://t.co/FpNsvy7Dpn 1 day ago
Here is characters, Ray Cheryl/Carol, Lana and Archer. 2 more to go then I’m finished.
Busy week. I always feel guilt when I don’t post something for a few days.
Went to a charity event, lots of uni work. I shall do a better post tomorrow that is interesting. Here is where I live though. Newcastle. Everything can be beautiful when you look at it from a different perspective. Sometimes when you’re in the centre you don’t notice it’s beauty, but when you look from the outside, it can open up your eyes to new ideas and new sights.
I’m a big fan of sharpie. Here’s a few pictures I’ve drawn of some of my favourite characters…including Walter White, Sherlock, Archer, Inglorious Basterds and Austin Powers.
Could you imagine life without colour?
Not being able to see the definition and beauty of a landscape?
Just being able to gaze at the gradient of a sunset is a gift that we overlook.
Colour is even in our personalities.