I am a 20 year old journalism student from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, studying in Newcastle.
I love art, tattoos, cartoons, old as well as beautiful music and films.
I want to travel the world, and tell stories of people who want to be heard. I want to open my mind to possibilities and make a difference, even if it's as small as putting a smile on someones face.
Being the best isn't my goal, but having an amazng time on my journey, by meeting new people and sharing experiences.
To change the world is as easy as listening to someone.
Blogs I Follow
- I Want To Be A Voice Actor!
- The Return of the Modern Philosopher
- Unbound Boxes Limping Gods
- International Bellhop Travel Magazine
- Art Attack
- Fluff & Nonsense
- Listful Thinking
- Big Jew on a Diet
- Postcard Cafe
- twenty thirteen
- Leanne Cole PHOTOGRAPHY
- Stuff My Brain Thinks
- My bag of pixels
- NOTHING FOUND
- Jen Spectacular Industries
- Becky Says Things
- How my heart speaks
- Favourite Johnny Cash song. Beautiful. youtube.com/watch?v=W9wrBX… 1 day ago
- I swear the bees are getting bigger. maybe the obesity crisis is worse than we thought. 2 days ago
- Spot on. http://t.co/aG1MUPWv6q 2 days ago
- The powerful are probably the ones who are the least trustworthy yet here we are giving them all the responsibility. 2 days ago
- Just recalled myself being a bit drunk and I made myself a lovely hot cup of gravy instead of coffee. Gravy and milk aren't nice. #welldone 3 days ago
Originally posted on CBS New York:
As CBS 2′s Scott Rapoport reported, being a big-time clown under the Big Top is not an easy task.
For anyone who’s ever wanted to ditch it all and run away with the circus, it all starts at the clown auditions.
Forty decidedly silly souls serious about cutting it as a clown did their best to impress circus brass in the hopes of getting a coveted opening on Monday, Rapoport reported.
“I would really like to travel with the circus and make people happy and make them laugh and maybe get near a lion. That would be really cool,” clown hopeful Kim Kaiser said.
Monday’s auditioners came from all walks of life. A nurse, an electronics technician and a pizza deliveryman were among those trying out for the Greatest…
View original 119 more words
Pictures are a thousand words, and I think in a way, these drawings can show a lot about Lennons’ personality.